Thursday, September 3, 2009

Where did I come from?

.

This post is for all the moms out there. :D

Johnny, 7 years old, comes to his mother and says, "Where did I come from?"

The mother gulps and asks, "What did you say?"

Johnny repeats "Where did I come from?"

The mother is ready this time. "Well, it's about time you ask that question. Dad and I have been thinking you would. You see, Johnny, your Dad and Mom love each other a lot. Because of that, we sometimes lie close to each other and something called sperm passed between Daddy and Mommy. It happened about 8 years ago and you were conceived. You started to grow in Mommy's tummy and Mommy's tummy get bigger every month.
I went to see Dr. Brown. He checked my tummy every month to make sure you were growing okay. My tummy got bigger and bigger for 9 months. And then I went to the hospital. Daddy and Dr. Brown were there. Johnny, you know where you came from? You came out of Mommy's tummy, that's where you came from!"

Johnny's face was one of great puzzlement. "Wow!", he said. "That's the most incredible story I've ever heard. Frank, my friend, comes from Boston and I was just wondering where I came from!".




0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers