Saturday, February 5, 2011

Today's Inspirational Quote

.

The happiest people don't have everything they want. They make the most out of what they already have. Misery starts when a person looks at the 10% MISSING and overlooks the 90% BLESSING. We all have our own share of blessings. Some get them FAST. Some WAIT for a long time. What's important is, it comes at a TIME we most need it. God knows best and He will give the best in HIS OWN time.
A friend send this text message to me this morning and somehow I felt relieved upon reading it. I know this is very very true. I can say that I am in the stage of waiting for something important in my future. I know I have to wait. It will be given to me if I deserves it. Much better to appreciate all of the blessings everyday.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers